Disney Lorcana’s third set is called Into the Inklands. It is the first set to include Location type cards, and features themes that explore the lore of the Inklands that were discovered after the flood.
It will be released on Friday, February 23rd, 2024 for local hobby and game stores as well as Disney Parks. Then mass release to retail and big box stores, plus shopDisney, will happen on Friday, March 8th, 2024
The product range will be similar to the first two sets. Booster boxes in this set will be fully shrink-wrapped.
- Booster Box of 24 packs
- Sleeved Booster Packs
- An Illumineer’s Trove
- A Gift Set
- Two starter decks – Ruby/Sapphire and Amber/Emerald
- Two play mats – Moana and Stitch
- Two sets of deck boxes – Scrooge McDuck – Richest Duck in the World and Robin Hood
- Two sets of card sleeves – Scrooge McDuck – Richest Duck in the World and Robin Hood
- Two portfolios – Announced but not revealed yet